Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

What do you like about your body?



“I like that I can move with it. I like that eyelashes are long. I like that my skin is half white and half brown. I like that my hair can shake.” – 6-year-old Bayan


“I like my eyes. It changes colors and I can see everything. I like my legs too. They are very long.” – 5-year-old Cherae


“Something I like about my body is how fast I can run, and how healthy I am.” – 9-year-old Lana


“I like my hands they help draw.” – 6-year-old Laila


“My whole body I love I love.” – 4-year-old Layla


“I like my body because it’s magic.” - 5-year-old Sofia (aka Lola)


"By 13 years-old 53% of girls say they are unhappy with their bodies. When were we happy? Marie C. photographed and interviewed 4-8 year old girls and asked them what they liked about their bodies to find out."

From interruptmag.com

I LOVE THIS!
We need to bring our children up to keep hold of thoughts like this.

2 comments: